Thursday, February 16, 2012

gratin of my heart

First of all, many of my pictures this week have centered around food. Tonight's for instance:


This captures the start to an excellent, hearty, warm creation from one of my most beloved food blogs, Smitten Kitchen. I had a potluck tonight with my kickball/broomball team, and the sweet-potato-chard-gratin disappeared quickly. I'm a little sad I didn't get leftovers out of this, but it's a cook's dream to watch their food be gobbled down...and then to watch their housemate literally lick the pan. Yes, it's that good.

I will have more to write on besides what food I am devouring these days, but it's been a busy few days and I only just kicked the cold that arrived last week, so I have been prioritizing sleeping over writing. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment