Saturday, April 28, 2012

before and after: the secret garden

My Mom has been keeping a very detailed record of all the work I've done in my yard and house in the nearly three-years of living here, and I have to say I'm very grateful for her efforts.

Today she sent me a series of photos of my yard from my first walk-through to last weekend, and it showed me something important: despite how relatively bad it looks currently, it looked SO much worse. I've come a long way, even if I have a long way to go.

July 2010:



And, again, this past weekend April 2012:



You can be sure I will post many photos this summer, as this is an early spring clean-up and it's going to be a different story when it's in full boom.

My little secret garden: you've come a long way, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment